Love Story

Friday, January 15, 2010

Big boy beds

 I just got done ordering the boys new bunk beds! Starting to get things together so we can move them into the same room and turn Jordan's room into the nursery. Because of the way our ceilings slant we are going to start out with the beds separate but it will be nice to have the option to bunk them later on. Tomorrow we are organizing Nathan's closet so we can fit both the boys' dressers in there. Then we will be ready to set up the new beds when they come. I am stoked because I got a great deal on them at Target including 10% off and free shipping. It was also cheaper than any two individual twins I found. Here's what the beds look like, I will put up pictures of the room when we are all done with it.





Lilypie Pregnancy tickers



No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...