Love Story

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Free Nursing Covers!!

 So I have recently fallen in love with Udder Covers and Hooter Hiders and all the other crazy names for the cute nursing covers that have the strap around your neck. But I definitely have not wanted to pay $35. In fact, I have seriously considered making my own. I may still do that just to see if I can, but I just got done ordering my very own Udder Cover for FREE. Okay, I had to pay 9.95 for shipping and handling, but that's not bad at all. Interested? Go to www.uddercovers.com and when checking out put in the promotional code thanks. This will make your purchase free minus the S&H. If you order one, leave a comment on which one - I am getting the Carson.




Lilypie Pregnancy tickers



2 comments:

  1. After some follow up research it seems that some are claiming that this is a scam. I did hear right after that the discount code is always going, so I wondered if they were meant to be $8.95 and the discount was to entice people. I haven't received mine yet so I will update my blog after I get it. I will also check my credit card statement to make sure there are no fraudulent charges. Check out this website for more info.

    http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/frugalista/2009/11/free-udder-cover-follow-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE: Received my cover yesterday and it was pretty decent. I certainly would never pay the asking price of $32 dollars though as it is pretty thin fabric. But cute and should do the job. Now I will be keeping an eye on my credit card statement to make sure there are no fraudulent charges...hopefully I will have a positive update on that front as well.

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...