Love Story

Saturday, January 16, 2010

52 week Bible Reading Plan - Week 1

 As I mentioned several blogs ago, I have decided to commit to reading my Bible over the next year. This was a reluctant commitment in the beginning but I am happy to say that after only one week I am feeling completely blessed and so glad that I followed through with what God was leading me to do. Not only do I feel a sense of accomplishment, I feel as if many of the verses I have read this week have spoken specifically to things going on in my life.  Just an awesome reminder that the word is living and God breathed.  I just shake my head at the woman I was a week ago, choosing to let fear and laziness get in the way of starting this awesome journey.  I am excited to continue delving into the word and it brings me much pleasure to know that I will be able to say a year from now that I have read the entire Bible.

If you are interested in checking out the plan I'm following you can find it at: http://www.bible-reading.com/bible-plan.html




Lilypie Pregnancy tickers



1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how God can meet with us when we make ourselves available to meet with Him? Sometimes I forget just how powerful the word of God is!

    I've been looking for a good Bible reading plan for the New Year as well and will definitely check this one out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...