Love Story

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a Surprise!!



 I was surprised and flattered this morning to see I had been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award!!


THANK YOU to Bonnie of Turds in My Kitchen for the nomination! Check out her blog, she always has something funny and insightful to say:)

As with anything, there are some rules...

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. List 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers.

Seven interesting facts about me:

1. I have used a bathroom in a Mexican prison. Yup. Wasn't that bad either!
2. I have been to Disneyland more times than I can count. I have even been in the parade! And no, I don't live in California. My dad just really, really, really liked Disneyland! Can't wait to take my kids there one day and pass on the tradition.
3. I had a boy cat named Susie (yes, a boy named Sue) growing up that lived to be 18 years old.
4. One of my best friends from high school married my younger brother. Pretty great to have a sister-in-law who is also your friend.
5. I still talk to my mom almost everyday. She is my closest friend and greatest role model.
6. I found my first gray hair yesterday...depressing.
7. I have had cats my entire life and don't remember a time that I had to change the litter box. Hopefully I don't become a crazy cat lady in my old age, I won't know what to do with all the waste!


Nominations:
1. Kelle @ Enjoying the Small Things
   *you have to check out this amazing blog, you will be hooked after reading one of her stories.
2. Courtney @ The Princess and her Four Princes
   *a friend of mine from high school who writes about her life as a mom of 3 boys
3. Jennie @ Though it is madness, there is method in it!
   *funny Christian mom of 3 who writes about her life. Also check out her 101 list.
4. Leah @ Simply Fabulous
   *first time mom-to-be writing about her newlywed life and pregnancy
5. Jenny @ J-ROD RAH RAH
   *another new mom-to-be writing about pregnancy and life in WI where they moved to help plant a church
6. Elisabeth @ A Back to Basics Kind of Mom
   *follow this mom and wife who is writing about living life in a more back to basics kind of way
7. Alanna @ Alanna in Suburbia
   *a mom who writes about giving up teaching to become a stay at home mom





Lilypie Pregnancy tickers



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! What a surprise :) I can't wait to check out the other blogs you nominated as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! Thanks for the nomination! Odly enough I have also used the bathroom in a Mexican prison! In mexicali to be exact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome girls! Both well deserved:)

    Jenny - That is so funny, what a small world! Mine was in Nogales.

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...