Love Story

Saturday, January 23, 2010

52 week Bible Reading Plan - Week 2

I have to be honest in saying that week 2 was a lot harder than week 1 was for me. Maybe it was the fact that the initial enthusiasm over starting something new had already worn off or because of what I was reading this week. Either way I found myself having to act like it was one of the other daily chores I don't always feel like doing but must get done. Not exactly the right attitude, I know. I also found myself missing 2 days. Now here is were I would normally just give up because once I am behind the stress of catching up gets to me. But instead I just told myself it was okay to move on and read what I missed when I can. I have actually already made up all that reading. So my major accomplishment for the week was not allowing a stumbling block to be the breaking point like it may have in the past. I think if I can continue with this mindset, I will achieve what I have set out to do. My goal for next week is to adjust my attitude and get back into positive thinking in regards to daily reading. I think I will get so much more out of it when my heart is in the right place.

WHERE I AM COMING FROM:
Week 1
Making the commitment





Lilypie Pregnancy tickers



No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...