Love Story

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

What an honor to receive this award!! Thank you Kitchen Clutter for thinking of me.


There are some rules that go along with this.
1. You have to thank the person who awarded you and link them back in your post.
2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself.
     1) I can't stand peanut butter. The taste, the smell...yuck. But I make stuff with peanut butter on a regular basis because my guys like it so much.
     2) I originally went to college to be a Zoologist. I LOVED Jane Goodall and wanted to work with primates. Too bad all that science got in the way!
     3) Being a mom is a zillion times harder than I thought it would be...but the rewards make it so worth it.
     4) I love creating things. I would be thrilled if one day I could focus my attention on one area and really do something with it.
     5) Coffee is my fourth love....God, Jeremy, the boys, COFFEE!
     6) I have met more true friends in the last two years then I have in my entire life. I think this is because I am starting to figure out my true self and therefore am surrounding myself with those who compliment my life.
     7) Finding deals is a thrill to me. Like skydiving adrenaline pumping kind of thrill. Call me crazy!

3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers - There are so many great blogs out there! I don't know if I will be able to list 15 but here are some of the ones I have been reading lately and love:

4. Contact each blogger and let them know you’ve passed the award on to them and let the “giver” know you accept the award.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I appreciate the award, and will take as many as people would like to give!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. I'm honored to be among so many great blogs!

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...