There are some rules that go along with this.
1. You have to thank the person who awarded you and link them back in your post.
2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself.
1) I can't stand peanut butter. The taste, the smell...yuck. But I make stuff with peanut butter on a regular basis because my guys like it so much.
2) I originally went to college to be a Zoologist. I LOVED Jane Goodall and wanted to work with primates. Too bad all that science got in the way!
3) Being a mom is a zillion times harder than I thought it would be...but the rewards make it so worth it.
4) I love creating things. I would be thrilled if one day I could focus my attention on one area and really do something with it.
5) Coffee is my fourth love....God, Jeremy, the boys, COFFEE!
6) I have met more true friends in the last two years then I have in my entire life. I think this is because I am starting to figure out my true self and therefore am surrounding myself with those who compliment my life.
7) Finding deals is a thrill to me. Like skydiving adrenaline pumping kind of thrill. Call me crazy!
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers - There are so many great blogs out there! I don't know if I will be able to list 15 but here are some of the ones I have been reading lately and love:
4. Contact each blogger and let them know you’ve passed the award on to them and let the “giver” know you accept the award.