Love Story

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Taking a stand

I feel like I am coming to a place in my life where I am ready. Ready to stand up for what I believe in a way I never have before. But this scares me! I don't want to be one of those people who is pushing my beliefs down others throats. I don't want to be offensive. I HATE confrontation. But I feel like more than ever before it is necessary to know what I believe and be prepared to defend it. Here is where I ask for your prayers. I need strength. I need wisdom. I need to learn to discern God's will from my own. I think only when I truly hand it over to Him will I gain the confidence I need to stand firm. I want to learn to not just have an opinion about something because it's what I feel. I want to KNOW why. I want to be able to articulate that. Lord help me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...