Love Story

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Daily Deals

Alright all you deal lovers! Wanted to share a great site I found. I have recently been introduced to woot.com which is a daily deal site that presents 1 item at a deal everyday. I began to wonder if there were other sites like that out there. After a little research I found 1 site that displays all daily deal sites on one page. You can scroll down and see a picture and description of what every site is offering that day as well as how many of those items are left and what you are saving. There are probably over 30 sites displayed and you can access any of them from this one site. The offers range from kids toys to outdoors gear to jewelry. You never know what you will find. As Christmas approaches (yes, I realize it's only early September!) we like to start slowly shopping and finding the best deals so we can get the most for our money. This is something that I can quickly scan over each day to see if there is anything of interest. Hope this helps you all out as well!

www.dodtracker.com/oneaday/




No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...