Love Story

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pin this

It's been a couple of weeks since we talked about pinterest...way too long if you ask me!! But that doesn't mean I haven't still been pinning on a regular basis. Can I share some of my favorite pins right now?

These hot chocolate cones would make adorable stocking stuffers
Peppermint Stick White Chocolate Marshmallows...need I say more?
Elf donuts made out of cheerios. Brilliant!
Loving this place setting for a Christmas dinner
This is a Peter Pan silhouette using a cutout on top of the lamp. Lots of possibilities!
Make your own never-ending Vanilla Extract
Isn't this stuff great? Want to see more of what I am pinning each week? Click on the red Follow Me on Pinterest button at the top of the page. Happy Pinning!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I just joined pinterest last week and it is so addicting! There are so many fun ideas on there. It's helped motivate me to keep my house cleaner. The rule I made for myself is that I can only decorate and do crafts for the house if the house is clean. Bascially, I'll never get around to actually trying any of the fun ideas with my constantly messy house, but it at least gives me more motivation to clean. :)
    Thought of you the other day when I saw lots of fun ideas on there for your annual elfie extravaganza with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your rule! There are definitely an infinite amount of possibilities now thanks to pinterest. And I have definitely gotten a few fun ideas for Elfie from there:) How is life with 2 kiddos going?

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...