Love Story

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes - Life

Oh if only I had captured this on video! Nathan (4 1/2) just sleepily came out into the living room not even realizing that I was up yet. I said hi and asked him for a hug. He came over to where I was sitting and said, "I was just thinking about life."

Nathan is my thinker so I knew this would be interesting. "You were thinking about life? What about it?"

He replied in the most serious way, "Life is like numbers that go up until you become a big boy. 1 and 2 aren't big. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are big. 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 are grown-ups. That's what I was thinking!"

I tell ya...this one is going to keep us on our toes!

1 comment:

  1. lol it looks like you may have a future professor on your hands! too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...