Love Story

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Albertson trip (5/20)

Hit up Albertsons last night for a few things and wanted to share with you what I got:

Breakdown:
- 4 bags of Lays chips (Buy 4, they become $1.99/ea + I used a $2/2 coupon) = $5.96
- 2 bottles of Kraft dressing (On sale 2/$3 + I used a $1/2 coupon) = $2.00
- 8 boxes of Ronzoni pasta (On sale $1.00/ea + I used 4 $1/2 coupons) = $4.00
   *You can find the Ronzoni coupons HERE (Hit the back button to print them each twice). My store was out of the Garden Delight version so I am going to go back for those (like Ronzoni on Facebook to get a $1/1 coupon that would make it free!). Also - doublers are supposed to be coming out in Sundays paper so you can pair them with these Ronzoni coupons for FREE pasta!

TOTAL = $11.96 (Should have been $38.86 so I saved $26.90 which is 69% savings)

What have you gotten on sale at Albertsons this week? If you have lunchables coupons, they are on sale for $1 so you should be able to get them free. Also, Albertsons has a new giveaway game board and you can earn game pieces when you shop. I got 5 pieces from what I bought last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...