Love Story

Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm sure everyone feels this way once and awhile

Warning: Not my usual chipper self this morning so this is more of a vent then normal posts.

Just feeling like while I am blessed to be a stay at home mom, I can't help but wonder if it would be easier to work. I used to feel that way when they were babies because that was so hard. But now, it's not about the kids. I just feel like what I do is never enough. My house will never be clean enough. What I do will never REALLY count because it doesn't have monetary value. Yet it is a job that never stops. I never get a day off, I never get a raise for doing a good job. It is 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. And sometimes it feels hard. But I don't think people understand that. It is tiring to do something that feels worthwhile and hard but to others seems so easy. I know that the best thing I can do is realize it's worth for myself and make that enough. It's just hard some days to be the only one that feels that way. Oh well, this to shall pass!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...