Love Story

Monday, July 13, 2009

Three's a crowd, but in a good way



I have been looking forward all week to watching my little niece Sophia. She is such a doll and the boys get so excited whenever they get to see her. My brother and my husband went golfing today so it was just me and the kids. But really, she is so low maintenance that it is barely noticeable compared to just having my two. Told Jeremy he was in trouble if she was good because I have the baby itch bad enough!! Don't know if another baby is in the cards for us but we would be blessed to have such a sweet girl as her. Craig and Amy are doing such a great job raising her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...