Love Story

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good Friend equals Good Times



My best friend Lish just came and visited with us for 6 days (the above picture is from her last visit). We had so much fun!! I always love it when she is around, we just fall back into the same place we left off the last time we saw each other. Plus, she is absolutely amazing with my kids and they love her to death. That definitely makes things easier! We mostly stayed home but we made the most of it with a sushi night, and a couple of game nights. I definitely miss having her in my life on a regular basis and wished she lived closer again. But she is great enough to make the effort to come visit us every few months so I will take what I can get. Already counting down to the next visit:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...