Love Story

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Monkey Mirror turned Earring Holder

I am loving the new earring holder and best of all, I created it from stuff I already have around the house. I started out with this monkey mirror with a wooden frame that used to be in one of my kid's rooms. Took the mirror out, painted the frame yellow, wrote part of Proverbs 31:30 in white puff paint, did another coat of yellow over that, and glued strips of lace across the back. Done! Unfortunately I was a very naughty blogger and didn't take pictures of the before or the process BUT I did get an after picture. Hey, it's my birthday, you have to forgive me, right?

Anyway, here's the finished product:
I don't love the writing on it only because it looks like it was done by an elementary school child...but the rest of it is great and it not only is it functional but it is a beautiful hanging piece in my bathroom! Stay tuned because eventually I will get around to adding a necklace holder under it.

1 comment:

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...