Love Story

Thursday, April 7, 2011

When you find something you love....

...you have to pass it along! At least that's what I like to do. Lately I have been spending a lot more time on other people's blogs and I keep finding myself thinking, I have to pass this along.Whether it is something that touches my heart, makes me laugh, gives me inspiration in my crafting or cooking, or teaches me how to stretch my dollar, it's just too good to keep all to myself! Now I could probably write a list of 50 or more blogs that I love, but that would just be overwhelming in one sitting. Plus my list is constantly changing. So I think for now I will share 5. And then I will make an effort to do this on a more regular basis.

So grab a cup of tea, sit down and get ready for some good reading. If you find something here that you adore as well, I would love for you to share that with me. And maybe, must maybe, you'll want to pass it along too.

I just found this blog yesterday and it is actually what sparked me to write this post. I love her honesty, her insight and the love she has for God that is just pouring out of her writing. Check out what Gina has to say at Chats With An "Old Lady".

I think this has been my lucky week in Blog Land...this is another blog I just became acquainted with in the last week and have been continually blessed since then by her writing. Get to know Rachel over at Finding Joy and I promise you will be glad you did.

I think that what I enjoy most about reading Homestead Revival is that it inspires me to be more and to expand my view on how things can be. Lately I have felt a pulling to become increasingly self-sufficient and to go back to a more basic way of living. Amy is about a thousand steps ahead of me and has some great tips for getting closer to where I want to be.

Playing House is a great blog for those of you with preschoolers and toddlers. There is a ton of inspiration for creating educationally themed activities for your little ones. There are other great posts as well but I have been especially impressed by what she is creating to enhance her daughter's daily learning at home.

Here's an oldie but a goodie: Though it may be madness, yet there is a method in it is a blog I have been following for sometime now and have mentioned several times before. But I thought it deserved a place on the list as it is always a good read. Jennie is easy to relate to and her stories about being a mom will resonate with all moms.

Go show these ladies some love, I promise you won't be disappointed. And feel free to let me know about some of your favorite blogs. Maybe they will pop up on my list next time!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Chrystal! I'm off to bloghop and visit some of the other blogs.

    Blessings,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chrystal! I am so flattered to have made your list of favorites. I have been scarce at best from the blog world lately, so you have no idea how much this lifts my spirits! I am on my way to check out your other faves! Have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrystal, You're so very kind! Thank you for the encouragement! Glad to have you reading Homestead Revival™!

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...