Love Story

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Switch it, Change it, Rearrange it

Okay, that was a freaky flashback from my cheerleading summer camp days. Moving on!

This week we did some rearranging, mostly in our kitchen area. My in-laws were kind enough to get us a laptop for our anniversary so we were able to move out the desk and PC and create space for some new furniture. In doing so we also were able to free up some counter space. It is amazing what a little rearranging can do. I feel like I have a whole new kitchen!

I only took pictures of the desk area and part of my counter space but you will still get the idea. Before:

After:

The biggest change is getting that big ol' microwave off the counter. I was able to move a bunch of stuff over there and still use the counter space in front of it. Not to mention there is so much less clutter. I can walk into this area and just breath...it's so pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job!! I love newly rearranged areas, makes everything feel easier somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! It looks like you have a great deal more space. And I love the green of that hutch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I am loving the green as well:)

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...