Love Story

Friday, February 5, 2010

For my husband on his birthday

Dear Jeremy,
I love you with all my heart. I feel so lucky to be not only your wife but your friend. I constantly wonder how it is possible that you love me like you do. I know for certain that there is not another person on this planet that could see me the way you do. Thank you for being such an amazing husband, father and friend. It fills me with such warmth to watch you interact with the boys. It is so true that you fall in love more over time. How could I have known the depths of my love for you before I saw you with our children or before you became a provider for this family? I can only imagine the new things I will fall in love with as time goes on. I continue to look forward to our future and what each new year together will bring. But most of all, I appreciate today. What we have in this moment.

My promise to you is to continue to appreciate all that you do, big and small. How many women are lucky enough to have a husband who keeps up on the dishes on his days off? Or who constantly tells them how beautiful they are even when they are still in pjs and without make-up? These are the kind of simple things that make me feel so lucky to have you.

Happy Birthday my love! Here's to many more~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...