Love Story

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What I'm Reading

Millie's Fling  
 
What a fun book! One of the things I have realized I like after reading many a Sophia Kinsella book is that I love England based characters. So right off the bat I was taken by the characters in this book and their witty banter. I also will always be hopelessly drawn to chicklit. Maybe I shouldn't mention that since it doesn't necessarily make me sound very intellectual, but it is the honest truth. Throw in a drama filled love story full of crazy mishaps that make me feel better about my own life, and I am hooked.

In this story, the main character Millie Brady is being made the heroine of romance author Orla Hart's next novel. Orla is constantly trying to match up Millie with someone to help spice up the story. But the guy she finds on her own proves to make for the spiciest story of all. One that she chooses to keep from Orla.

Chalked full of interesting characters and not to predictable twists and turns, this was a lighthearted read that was right up my alley!




Lilypie Pregnancy tickers



2 comments:

  1. I love chick lit as well! Some of the authors who write it get a bad rap b/c people think they're just full of fluff. Quite the opposite IMO! Have you ever read any of Jennifer Weiner's books? I love her! I own all of her books except for the most recent....and that's on my current wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I am not alone:) I think I have read one of Jennifer Weiner's books, but I can't recall which one. I will have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...