On this Valentine's Day I thought I would reflect on some of the things that I love, big and small. I hope you are all finding yourself loving and being loved today!
* That first cup of coffee in the morning. Taking a moment to sit and relax while that warm piece of heaven starts to work it's magic.
* Hearing the words "I love you" out of the mouths of my children. Especially in those random moments when you aren't expecting it and it is just the thing you needed to hear.
* Baby laughs. Heart melting!
* The man I am lucky enough to wake up next to every day. My best friend, amazing father to my children, hard-working provider and faithful man of God.
* Craft stores. My idea of heaven includes endless aisles of things to create with. Oh...and a coffee stand in every aisle:)
* Mom and Dad. How lucky am I to have parents who love each other, the Lord and their children with all their hearts?
* True friends. The ones who know the real me and love me anyway.
* My sweet niece...she is so uniquely her and I love being her aunt. Can't wait to meet my new niece next month!
* Jesus through who I am saved!
My list could go on and on but these are the biggies. On this day of love I know that I am feeling extra blessed.