Love Story

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Diaper clutch/changing pad

I know, I JUST posted some of my latest projects but the boys took an amazing nap today and I finished the diaper clutch so I thought I would get on and post it while I am at it. I got the idea for this from this blog and followed her instructions exactly, so I am not going to bother to post a step by step of how I did it. Mine doesn't look quite as good as hers, but I am confident with a few more attempts I will get it down. This is going to be a shower gift for a friend of mine who just had a girl. Hope she likes it:)

The changing pad:
 
Diapers and wipes ready to be rolled:

Roll #1:

Roll #2:

It's a clutch!:

Diapers, wipes and changing pad all in one and ready to go:

This project really was super easy and cheap to do. I am planning to make one for myself, I need to get some boy fabric though because I have tons of girl stuff from making things for other people. Guess it's another excuse to go to Joann's;)



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Aren't you just the crafty one?! Where do you find the time between your 2 boys, husband, baby on the way...very impressed :) Love the changing pad/clutch idea as much as your nursing cover. Wish I was having another little one! :)
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! You did a great job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    Janelle - As far as where I find the time, crafting is what I do with my me time. When the boys are napping or after their bedtime. We put them down around 7:30 so that we have plenty of "us" time. The nights my husband is on night shift I usually sew or work on projects to keep myself occupied.

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...