Love Story

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pregnant at Christmas

Let me start by saying that I am naturally an emotional person. And all of the tradition and sentiment of Christmas has a way of making me extra emotional. This year I have added pregnancy to that! Today I have just felt overwhelmed, in a good way I must add, but overwhelmed nonetheless. Just realizing all that I have and how good this year has been for us. I have a husband who continues to amaze me and make me fall more in love with him the longer we are married. I have two handsome healthy boys who continue to reveal to me what life is really about. We have been blessed to be adding to our family in June of 2010 and have had a healthy pregnancy thus far. This year we joined an amazing church family and I have become friends with some amazing Christian mommies and wives who help me grow in my faith each and every day. I couldn't possibly ask for more. At times it scares me to feel so good about everything. How can this possibly last? The truth is, it may not. But luckily, I believe that there is a God who knew me before I was ever conceived and that he has a plan and a purpose for my life. Whatever may come my way, I can always hold onto that. So this holiday season I choose to reflect on all that I have, feel incredibly blessed and give all the praise and glory to God. I appreciate that He made me who I am and that I am blessed to be pregnant at this time of year, emotions and all:)



Lilypie Pregnancy tickers



No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...