Love Story

Friday, September 6, 2013

Jordan's in Kindergarten!

I can't believe my second born is officially a kindergartner now. He has been talking about this day since Nathan started school 2 years ago and it felt like it would never come. To say he was excited is a huge understatement. He was waiting by the door dressed with his backpack on WAY before it was time to go. I hope that a fraction of that excitement will stay with him throughout the year.

Here are some pictures from his first day. Congratulations my new Kindergartner!

First Day of Kindergarten printable from Oh So Printable

My big 2nd grader and Kindergartner

Go Vikings!

Homemade Lunchable for his lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...