Love Story

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Flair - Week 3

I probably should have titled this week's post Friday {Un}Flair since it really is just a typical lunch. In fact, I woke up this morning having totally forgot that it was Friday. So regular old lunch it is. BUT I did get to join the boys for the Moms R Marvelous breakfast at their school this morning so I am counting that as the flair for the day. Hey, it's my blog, I can do what I want! Right? Right!

Yogurt, cheese crackers/pretzels, carrots, celery, apple wedge, peanut butter and honey tortilla roll up

On our way to breakfast at the school. My handsome big boys :)
Until next Friday!

Missed some posts? Here are the last two Friday Flair posts:
Week 1
Week 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...