Love Story

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bring on 2012!!

Nothing like a New Year to give you a fresh perspective and a clean slate! I am so excited for another year of possibilities and look forward to sharing what I accomplish with you all. Here are some things you can expect to see in 2012:

  • More Pinterest favorites- I mean, come on, I spend enough time there I can't help but have it spill out here!
  • Pictures of my new craft corner once it's complete. Nothing major just a tiny space to call my own:)
  • Lots of craft projects thanks to the above mentioned - currently working on felt finger puppets and you can expect lots of homemade gifts this year, especially for the kiddos.
  • DIY home decor - we have been de-cluttering, re-organizing and switching things up around the house so you will see some of what we have done/are doing as progress continues. Just today we re-purposed a magazine rack into something we can use in our bathroom so be on the lookout for that!
  • One man's trash is another man's treasure - We are going to be working on some fun re-purposing projects together from free finds on Craigslist after we get everything organized at home. Should be fun!
  • Monthly updates on our Christmas 2012 in Arizona savings fund - we are trying to use found/saved money to fund the bulk of our trip so I will share with you the progress we are making and where we are finding the extra money.
And much, much more I am sure! Should be a fun ride, hope you will join me. something missing from the list that you would like to see more of? Feel free to share your ideas, I would love the feedback.

Happy New Year everyone, may it be full of increased blessings and joy for all of us!!


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your posts this year! I especially like the idea of using found / saved money for your Arizona trip! Excited to see your progress reports :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to keep sharing pictures and updates of those cute little boys of yours! : )

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...