Love Story

Friday, January 28, 2011

Get ready...

I have had a lot of people mention how much they liked the chicken recipes I shared awhile back. Well, I hope you all are ready for some more because we are getting another order from Zaycon Foods on Monday and this time we are keeping the entire 40 lb box of boneless skinless chicken breasts for ourselves. That's a whole lot of chicken!

I will be working on a new list of chicken recipes so all of you chicken lovers be on the lookout for an upcoming post. In the meantime, I would love for you to share some of your families favorite chicken dishes. We love trying new stuff around here!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! I have lost my inspiration when it comes to b/s chicken breasts. Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...