Love Story

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes - September 11th

This morning as we remember the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, I thought I would share with my kids what today was about and what happened on that day. Granted, my oldest two are 5 and almost 4 so I kept the explanation very basic. After a few questions from my 5 year old he simply stated, "I'm going to pray about it."

Hands clasped, eyes closed, and head bowed Nathan (age 5) prayed:

"Dear God,
please help those bad guys not to be bad anymore.
Thank you for all the good guys that were there.
Help them not to be hurt anymore.
In Jesus Name,
Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...