Love Story

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes - Little Brothers

I think Jordan (3) is in need of a break from his little brother this week.

Yesterday we took the two older boys to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and left Isaiah with a friend. As we were driving back from the movie Jordan stated, all so casually, that perhaps our friend would like to keep Isaiah. I assured him she would want to give him back and Jordan went on to explain that some people don't have babies so they might want ours. I told him they may want him but he's ours so we get to keep him. This didn't deter him at all...he responded with, "The baby store might run out of babies so we should take back Isaiah." The baby store huh - that's a whole other discussion!

This morning he started back up again out of no where. "I think Isaiah wants to go back in mommy's tummy," said Jordan.

I don't know what Isaiah did but Jordan sure seems set on finding a way to put him back where he came from! I am sure this is just a phase and soon they will go back to loving on each other like they have been known to do:

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny, but I'm sure it's frustrating for you. I'm interested to see how long this phase lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ... brotherly love. Siblings say the funniest things :)

    ReplyDelete

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...