Love Story

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes - God made me...

As we were sitting around the lunch table Jordan (3 1/2) was being his usual goofy self so I said to him, "Jordan, you sure are strange!"

He responded with the ever famous little kid question, "Why?"

"I suppose that's how God made you," I told him.

Jordan thought for a minute before exclaiming excitedly, "And Jesus made me crazy!" Nathan (almost 5) decided to join in the conversation at this point telling Jordan that "Jesus made me crazy too!" Jordan couldn't leave it at that. Always having to out do each other he came back with, "Well, he made me crazy FIRST!"

They are both equally crazy if you ask me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure love hearing from you...so don't be shy, feel free to share what's on your heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...